- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pound sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (or chicken broth)
- 3/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme (or ¾ tsp dried thyme leaves)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup asiago cheese (shredded)
- parmesan cheese (for sprinkling)
|Calories390Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
robert kelsall 10 Dec 2018
Everyone loved this! Used chicken thighs instead of breast because that’s what I had but otherwise stuck to the recipe. Served it with oven baked Mac and cheese and some fresh bread and it was a hit. Would be great served over rice as well.
Lade 14 Oct 2018
Very good! I added Italian seasoning and used different cheeses. A household favorite.
Mona T. 14 Sep 2018
A favorite in my home...this is my husband's favorite dish!
K 1 Feb 2018
So flavorful, and the whole family loved it. It will be our regular.
Lisa Naeyaert-Gilbert 9 Nov 2017
This is so delicious! My husband, a picky eater, loves this dish
Johanna 22 Mar 2017
This was delicious! I added fresh parsley and used boneless chicken thighs because it's what I had, otherwise I followed the recipe as is. I used white wine. Even my 3 year old liked it. I served it with pasta.
Petra Diefenbach 28 Nov 2016
This turned out amazing! Chicken was flavourful and moist. Sauce was very tasty. I made as instructed. I like that this can pair with some many different sides, will definitely make again.
Laurie Allmaras 24 Feb 2016
This recipe is delicious!! I like it better using wine other than subst. chicken broth. It has great flavor. Tastes delish over rice.