- 4 boneless chicken cutlet
- 1 zucchini (small, cut lengthwise into thin strips)
- 1/4 cup wish-bone (italian or light italian dressing)
- 1/3 cup hellmann' or best food real mayonnais
- 1 loaf Italian bread (about 16 in., halved lengthwise)
- Grill or broil chicken and zucchini, brushing frequently with Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, spread Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise on both sides of bread. Arrange chicken and zucchini on bread. Wrap in aluminum foil and keep warm. To serve, cut into 4 pieces.