"Sweet & Spicy Maple-Sriracha Baked Chicken Wings "Yummly
Partly sweet, partly spicy, these oven-baked chicken wings are tossed in a glaze of maple syrup, brown sugar, and Sriracha sauce that makes them simply addicting.
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce (to taste)
- 1Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- 2Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a roasting rack on top.
- 3Cover the roasting rack with another sheet of aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Use a fork to poke holes throughout the surface of the foil.
- 4Rinse the chicken wings under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- 5Season the chicken wings on both sides with salt.
- 6Place the maple syrup, brown sugar, and 1 Tbs. Sriracha in a large mixing bowl. Whisk to thoroughly combine. For spicier chicken wings, add an additional Tablespoon of Sriracha.
- 7Place the chicken wings in the mixing bowl. Using a rubber spatula, toss the chicken wings to evenly coat in the maple-sriracha glaze.
- 8Arrange the chicken wings onto the foil-covered roasting rack.
- 9Spoon any remaining maple-Sriracha glaze over the tops of the chicken wings.
- 10Transfer the baking sheet to the preheated oven.
- 11Bake the chicken wings for 45-50 minutes, until browned and crispy.
- 12Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- 13Allow the chicken wings to cool on the roasting rack for 3-4 minutes.
- 14Transfer the chicken wings to a plate and serve.