These little indulgences can be ready to eat in practically no time, and require only four ingredients: your favorite store-bought cookies that you grind to a fine powder (and is then used as a shortcut substitute for flour and other dry ingredients), shredded coconut, sugar, and eggs, though you'll need a half dozen of those, which provide incredibly richness to the dough. Serve these at showers or with afternoon tea, or anytime you crave something sweet from scratch.
- 125 grams Goya Maria Cookies (crushed)
- 125 grams grated coconut
- 300 grams sugar
- 6 eggs
- Place the eggs in a bowl and beat.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to form a smooth mixture.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- No need to grease.
- Fill ¾ full with the batter.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350ºF until golden.