- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 eggs
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Mix all ingredients well, except the baking powder.
- When you have a homogeneous dough, add the baking powder.
- Place in a non-stick pan on the stove and spread margarine with a sheet of absorbent paper.
- Pour the dough into the pan and make small pancakes of 8 cm of diameter.
- When the pancakes start bubbling, flip them over and let them cook on the other side.
- You can add chocolate chips or bits to the dough so that your Manhãzitos becomes complete.
- You can keep them on a plate covered with cling film or in an airtight box.