Whether you're watching your carb intake or not, this savory baked ham is mouthwatering.
- 1/2 cup mustard (coarse)
- 2 tablespoons salted butter (melted)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 16 1/2 pounds spiral-sliced bone-in ham
- Preheat the oven to 325° F. Adjust a rack to the lowest position in the oven.
- Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil and position a roasting rack inside of it. Place the ham on the middle of the roasting rack.
- Place the mustard, melted butter, and spices in a large mixing bowl. Whisk vigorously until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon the mustard mixture over the ham. Use the back of a spoon to spread the mustard into a thick layer over the surface of the ham.
- Transfer the ham to the lowest rack of the preheated oven.
- Bake the ham for 2-2.5 hours, or about 15 minutes per pound of ham, until mustard coating is browned and the ham is heated through.
- Remove the ham from the oven. Allow the ham to cool on the roasting rack for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the ham to a cutting board. Carve and serve. Leftover ham may be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.