"Chocolate Explosion"On dine chez Nanou
With a name like “Chocolate Explosion” how can you not want to try this recipe? It takes 45 minutes to prepare this four-serving dessert. The question will be if you should double or triple the recipe for extra servings. As this recipe is clearly named, it combines a lot of decadent chocolate with a flaky pastry for a dreamy flavor explosion. Every time you make this delicious and decadent dessert, the crowds will come running for a piece.
- milk (10 cl.)
- 150 grams dark chocolate
- 40 grams Nutella
- 6 phyllo pastry (sheets)
- powdered sugar
- 1In a saucepan, pour in the milk and bring it to a boil.
- 2Off the heat, add the chocolate chopped into small pieces and the Nutella. Stir briskly to obtain a smooth paste. Let it cool.
- 3Pour this mixture into an ice cube tray or in small Demarle molds. Store in the freezer to harden for at least 5 hours.
- 4Cut the layered filo sheets in fairly wide stripes. Place 1 ice cube in the center. Fold the left side and the right side and then wrap as a gift package.
- 5Preheat the grill of your oven.
- 6Place the small "gift packages" in a pie dish and sprinkle them with icing sugar.
- 7Caramelize, making sure to watch closely as they can burn quickly.
- 8They can be eaten by themselves or as ice cream toppers. Make sure to wait 5 minutes before serving as the chocolate inside is extremly hot.
PER SERVING *
|Calories360Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.