- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 onion (finely chopped)
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 6 ounces freshly grated parmesan
- 1 can artichoke hearts (drained and diced)
- 10 ounces fresh spinach (Bag of, coarsely chopped)
Janis Cohen 27 days ago
absolutely delicious. i split it half sour cream and half cream cheese. i added roasted portabella mushrooms. would definitely make it again.
Bonnie Gonzalez 1 Jan
Simple and delicious !!!
Christine Taylor 28 Mar 2016
It was good and it looked beautiful but it was a little watery in the middle So I am thinking I might wilt the raw spinach and drain it well in a towel next time before adding it to the dip. It also makes so much I separated it into 2 bowls and baked one for a luncheon on Saturday and the other for an appetizer on Easter. My guests liked it so I will give it another try.