If you want the flavors and look of a fine dinning restaurant, but can’t afford the tab, then try this Zucchini Risotto with Eggplant Sauce and Black Olives. This rich, hearty, healthy, and savory dish is perfect for a summer day. These fresh ingredients blend well to create a creamy and flavorful dish that everyone will love. Be sure to pick up the ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can enjoy this blissful dish this weekend.
- olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 zucchini (diced)
- 400 grams risotto rice
- 8 teaspoons eggplant black olive spread
- parmesan cheese (grated)
- In a Dutch oven or casserole, sauté the minced garlic in olive oil.
- Add zucchini and sauté.
- Heat water in a small saucepan to cook the rice.
- Add the rice to sauteed zucchini and cook until rice is translucent.
- Gradually add warm water, it must evaporate progressively. Season with salt and pepper.
- At the end of the cooking, add eggplant-black olive spread and parmesan cheese. Mix well and serve.