Zucchini, Ginger, and Lemon Muffins.Marmita
Spice up your baking with this recipe for Zucchini, Ginger, and Lemon Muffins. Ginger, lemon zest, and coconut lend their unique flavors to these tasty muffins stuffed with shredded zucchini. You will not believe how sweet your daily serving of vegetables can be. These muffins are made with olive oil and plain yogurt rather than butter. These Zucchini, Ginger, and Lemon muffins make a great healthy snack on the go or early morning accompaniment to a cup of coffee.
- 250 grams zucchini (unpeeled)
- 1 centimeter ginger (piece fresh or dried)
- 1 lemon zest
- 50 grams coconut
- 3 eggs
- 180 grams brown sugar
- 1 natural yogurt
- 100 grams olive oil
- 100 grams whole wheat flour
- 100 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Prepare the muffin tray, either silicone or aluminum. If using the latter, line with paper cupcake liners.
- 3Grate the zucchini, ginger, coconut, and lemon peel.
- 4In a blender or food processor, mix the zucchini, ginger, lemon zest, eggs, sugar, yogurt, and coconut.
- 5Add a drizzle of olive oil while beating.
- 6Sift the flours, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together.
- 7Mix the flour mixture with the zucchini mixture, without stirring too much.
- 8Pour the batter into the paper molds.
- 9Bake for about 35 minutes, or until the muffins are brown, and a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
PER SERVING *
|Calories680Calories from Fat310|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat310|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.