Sometimes, the best thing you can do to melt the stress away is to make a rich and delicious dessert and serve it up with your favorite coffee. This recipe for Zucchini, Banana, and Blueberry Cake, is decadent and dreamy. These sweet treats are perfect for a small family gathering. Serve them up for breakfast and be everyone’s hero for the day. The hardest part will be waiting for them to cool after baking.
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 banana (mashed)
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup zucchini (unpeeled and grated)
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 360°F. Grease a cake pan with butter, and line the bottom the parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar until fluffy and voluminous, for about 5 minutes with an electric mixer. Add the mashed banana, and beat well.
- Sift the flour with baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Gently mix in the egg mixture.
- Add the grated zucchini and mix well. Mix in the blueberries without crushing.
- Pour the batter in the cake pan, and bake for about 40 minutes.