- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 lemon
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 cups zucchini (grated unpeeled)
- Preheat the oven to 360°F.
- Grease a bundt cake pan and dust with flour. Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the sugars, lemon zest and olive oil with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda and spices) and mix until well incorporated.
- Add the almond, coconut, and zucchini, stirring well.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and remove from the pan.