Nothing goes with milk chocolate quite like peanut butter. This Milk Chocolate Cake and Peanut Butter is a decadent sweet treat that is perfect when you sweet tooth comes calling. If you are craving something sweet, rich, hearty, and decadent, then this recipe is perfect. Be sure to plan ahead so you can decide who you will pick to share this delicious and mouthwatering dessert with, because you will want to eat it all.
- 2 zucchini
- 2 onions
- olive oil
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 2 eggs
- cream (10 cl.)
- 100 grams whipped cream cheese
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 80 grams diced ham
- Preheat the oven to 400F
- Wash and slice the zucchini.
- Slice the onions.
- Heat a little olive oil in frying pan and saute the vegetables until al dente. They should remain crunchy.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the pastry in a pie pan and prick with a fork.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and liquid cream.
- Add the whipped cream cheese and stewed tomatoes and keep whisking.
- Add diced ham and mix again.
- Place the vegetables on top of the dough.
- Pour in the tomato and cream mixture.
- Bake for about 30 to 40 minutes.