Zucchini and Whipped Cheese with Stewed TomatoesLolibox
Nothing goes with milk chocolate quite like peanut butter. This Milk Chocolate Cake and Peanut Butter is a decadent sweet treat that is perfect when you sweet tooth comes calling. If you are craving something sweet, rich, hearty, and decadent, then this recipe is perfect. Be sure to plan ahead so you can decide who you will pick to share this delicious and mouthwatering dessert with, because you will want to eat it all.
- 2 zucchini
- 2 onions
- olive oil
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 2 eggs
- cream (10 cl.)
- 100 grams whipped cream cheese
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 80 grams diced ham
- 1Preheat the oven to 400F
- 2Wash and slice the zucchini.
- 3Slice the onions.
- 4Heat a little olive oil in frying pan and saute the vegetables until al dente. They should remain crunchy.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Spread the pastry in a pie pan and prick with a fork.
- 7In a bowl, whisk the eggs and liquid cream.
- 8Add the whipped cream cheese and stewed tomatoes and keep whisking.
- 9Add diced ham and mix again.
- 10Place the vegetables on top of the dough.
- 11Pour in the tomato and cream mixture.
- 12Bake for about 30 to 40 minutes.