- 250 cherry tomatoes (grs of)
- 250 tomatoes
- 1 onion (medium, thinly sliced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 bay leaf
- thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar (soup of)
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar (tsp of)
- 1 courgette (thinly sliced)
- 40 cornstarch (grs of)
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 240 milliliters milk
- 30 grated parmesan
- 6 basil leaves (coarsely chopped)
- 60 fresh goat cheese (grs of)
- salt (to taste)
- olive oil (to taste)
- In a frying pan put a generous drizzle of olive oil, onion and thyme sprigs.
- Cook until the onions soften. Leave the garlic and bay leaf for another minute.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 4 minutes, stirring gently.