- 250 cherry tomatoes (grs of)
- 250 tomatoes
- 1 onions (medium, thinly sliced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 bay leaf
- thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar (soup of)
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar (tsp of)
- 1 zucchini (thinly sliced)
- 40 corn starch (grs of)
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 240 milliliters milk
- 30 grated parmesan cheese
- 6 basil leaves (coarsely chopped)
- 60 fresh chevre (grs of)
- salt (to taste)
- olive oil (to taste)
- In a frying pan put a generous drizzle of olive oil, onion and thyme sprigs.
- Cook until the onions soften. Leave the garlic and bay leaf for another minute.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 4 minutes, stirring gently.
- Finally, add the sugar and vinegar and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Remove the bay leaf and thyme leaves, and set the tomatoes aside.
- In the same pan put a bit of olive oil heating and then the zucchini into slices, then sauté for a few minutes without leaving it too cooked.
- In a bowl, beat the cornflour with the milk, then add the beaten eggs, the Parmesan and the basil, beating everything.
- Season with salt to taste.
- In a baking tray and smeared with oil, place the tomatoes and courgettes, spread over the mass of milk and eggs and sprinkle the surface with crumbled goat cheese.
- Bring it to a preheated oven at 400 ° F for about 30 minutes or until the custard is firm and golden on the top.
- Serve hot or warm with a green salad.
Tomatoes ProvencalLeite's Culinaria
Avocado and Tomato SaladTaste and Tell
Bang Bang ZucchiniKirbie's Cravings
French VinaigretteFit and Fab Living
French Coconut PieBelly Full
Cucumber and Tomato SaladJust a Pinch
Zucchini TotsMess For Less
Zucchini Noodles with Cherry TomatoesThyme For Cooking Blog
Paprika Chicken, Asparagus, and Sun-Dried Tomatoes SkilletJulia's Album
Classic French Bordelaise SauceThe Spruce
Parmesan ZucchiniHow Sweet It Is
Creme Brulee French ToastThe Culinary Compass
Overnight Stuffed French ToastSouthern Plate
Oven-Roasted TomatoesDavid Lebovitz
Simple Tomato Sauce | Sugo di Pomodoro SempliceLeite's Culinaria
French Toast SouffléReal Simple
Classic French Crème au CaramelThe Spruce
Zucchini FriesSnack Girl
Pasta Salad With Roasted VegetablesHellmann's
Marinated Cherry TomatoesNatasha's Kitchen
Parmesan-crusted Bruschetta Chicken Hellmann's
Sautéed Zucchini and Cherry TomatoesOnce Upon A Chef