- 1 bag baby zucchini (from Trader Joes, or ruffly 12 oz of small zucchini)
- 1/2 ground meat (a pound of, I always try to get organic)
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 teaspoon all-spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pinch cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 tomato paste (hefty tablespoon of)
- 1 can tomato sauce
- Kiddo: Slice the zucchinis and dice the Tomatoes. Place the veggies in a bowl.
- Parent: While your kiddo is slicing the zucchini, put the vegetable oil in a sauce pan, under medium-high heat. Place the meat in the pan.
- Kiddo: Measure out the seasonings (salt, pepper, all spice, cinnamon) and place on top of the meat.