- 125 grams unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 200 grams sugar
- 1 lemon (zested)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 200 grams corn flour
- 1 cup zucchini (peeled and grated)
- Preheat oven to 160°C (approximately 320°F)
- Beat butter and sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Add lemon zest, salt and vanilla.
- Mix in flour.
- Add zucchini.
- Mix well until dough is thick.
- Place dough by the spoonful onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for a few minutes until golden brown.
- With a spatula, carefully transfer cookies from baking sheet to a wire rack and let cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.