Zucchini Stuffed with Quail Egg. Poaching Eggs the Easy WayRecetas del Señor Señor
It's time to shake things up! If you have never tried this Zucchini Stuffed with Quail Egg. Poaching Eggs the Easy Way recipe before you are in for a real surprise. This Zucchini Stuffed with Quail Egg. Poaching Eggs the Easy Way is packed with bold flavor to leave you and your guests wanting more. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below. We love to read about your experiences cooking our recipes. You can also give this recipe a star rating!
- 2 zucchini
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onions (peeled and diced)
- 1/2 green bell pepper (seeded and diced)
- 250 grams minced meat (such as chicken or pork)
- 12 quail eggs
- parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Add half of the oil to a skillet on medium heat. Cut the zucchini into 7- to 10-centimeter thick slices and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- 3In another skillet, add the remaining oil and saute the onion and bell pepper for 5 minutes. Add the minced meat. Cook for another 5 minutes and set aside.
- 4Once the zucchini are cooked, partially remove the insides using a melon baller, leaving a solid bottom in each.
- 5Use a knife to open the quail eggs, being careful not to break the yolk.
- 6Place 1 quail egg in each zucchini round, 6 in total.
- 7Continue to fill with the minced meat.
- 8Cover with grated Parmesan cheese and bake for 5 to 7 minutes until the cheese melts.
- 9Loosely cut pieces of plastic wrap and place each over a glass. Open the rest of the eggs and put each on top of a piece of plastic wrap, add some oregano and salt.
- 10Close the plastic wrap with some wire, creating a small bag.
- 11Cook for 2 minutes. Let them cool before removing the plastic wrap.
- 12Place the poached eggs on top of the zucchini for garnish.
PER SERVING *
|Calories220Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.