- 150 grams flour
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 eggs
- 1 deciliter oil
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1 sprig parsley
- margarine (to grease)
- Turn the oven onto 350°F and spread the margarine on a big tableware form.
- Peel the carrot, onion and garlic.
- Grate the carrot and chop the onion and the garlic.
- Wash the zucchini, remove the ends and also pass it on the grater.
- Pour the eggs into a bowl, season with salt and pepper, add the oil and whisk.
- Add flour and yeast and whisk well.
- Add all vegetables and the chopped parsley and mix.
- Pour the mixture into the baking tray and put it in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove and serve immediately.