Zucchini Salty FlanAnanás e Hortelã
- 150 grams flour
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 carrots
- 1 onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 eggs
- 1 deciliter oil
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1 sprig parsley
- margarine (to grease)
- 1Turn the oven onto 350°F and spread the margarine on a big tableware form.
- 2Peel the carrot, onion and garlic.
- 3Grate the carrot and chop the onion and the garlic.
- 4Wash the zucchini, remove the ends and also pass it on the grater.
- 5Pour the eggs into a bowl, season with salt and pepper, add the oil and whisk.
- 6Add flour and yeast and whisk well.
- 7Add all vegetables and the chopped parsley and mix.
- 8Pour the mixture into the baking tray and put it in the oven for 30 minutes.
- 9Remove and serve immediately.