- 2 zucchini (large, cut into 41/2 inch pieces)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red chili
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 28 ounces tomatoes (Marzano)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil (chopped)
- freshly ground black pepper
- grated parmesan cheese (Freshly)
- Attach Spiralizer Attachment to your KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Center one zucchini section on fruit and vegetable skewer; attach to Spiralizer. Attach fine spiralizing blade and position at end of zucchini. Place medium bowl below blade to catch zucchini. Turn stand mixer to speed 4 and process until blade reaches end of zucchini. Repeat with remaining zucchini pieces. Cut to desired length, set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large saucepan. Add dried red chili and garlic. Sauté, stirring constantly, 1 to 2 minutes until garlic just begins to turn golden. Add tomatoes and sea salt and simmer 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally and crushing tomatoes. Add butter and stir until melted into
- sauce. Remove from heat. Season with freshly ground black pepper. Stir in basil.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in large skillet. Add zucchini and sauté to desired texture, (approximately 2 to 3 minutes). Remove from heat and divide between 4 plates. Spoon Tomato Butter Sauce over zucchini noodles and top with freshly grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
PER SERVING *
|Calories230Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.