- 2 zucchini (large, approx. 8” x 2”)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt (divided)
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced fresh)
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley (fresh chopped)
- Attach Spiralizer Attachment to the KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Trim ends of zucchini. Center one zucchini section on fruit and vegetable skewer; attach to Spiralizer. Attach fine spiralizing blade and position at end of zucchini. Turn stand mixer to speed 4 and process until blade reaches end of zucchini. Cut spiralized zucchini to desired lengths.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, 1/4 teaspoon salt and stir continuously for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the bread crumbs are golden brown. Remove to a bowl and wipe out skillet.
- With skillet over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, red pepper, ½ teaspoon salt, pepper. Cook and stir for 30 seconds or until the garlic is cooked but not browned. Add zucchini to pan and cook while tossing with tongs for 2 to 3 minutes, or until slightly softened and just
- starting to release some juices. Add parsley and toss to mix.
- Divide noodles evenly among 4 bowls and top with bread crumb mixture. Serve immediately with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
PER SERVING *
|Calories140Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.