Zucchini Gratin with SalmonOn dine chez Nanou
Finding the right recipe for salmon can be difficult. This recipe for Zucchini Gratin with Salmon is rich and hearty. The Gruyere cheese is perfectly paired with the hearty veggies and salmon. This is an easy and nutritious dish that is perfect any day of the week. You can make a decadent dinner on a week night and everyone will be surprised with your culinary skills. Be sure to pick up the ingredients this week and surprise your family.
- 2 zucchini (medium)
- 400 grams salmon
- 2 eggs
- cream (20 cl. liquid)
- 50 grams gruyere cheese (grated)
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Wash, dry, and finely slice the zucchini with a grater or a mandolin.
- 3Arrange the zucchini in a baking dish.
- 4Cut the salmon into strips.
- 5Add the salmon to the zucchini, season with salt and pepper, and mix.
- 6In a bowl, beat 2 eggs, add the cream, and stir.
- 7Pour the cream mixture on the zucchini and salmon.
- 8Sprinkle the grated cheese on top and gently stir.
- 9Bake for 40 minutes until the zucchini softens.
- 10If the zucchini browns too quickly, cover with aluminum foil.