Finding the right recipe for salmon can be difficult. This recipe for Zucchini Gratin with Salmon is rich and hearty. The Gruyere cheese is perfectly paired with the hearty veggies and salmon. This is an easy and nutritious dish that is perfect any day of the week. You can make a decadent dinner on a week night and everyone will be surprised with your culinary skills. Be sure to pick up the ingredients this week and surprise your family.
- 2 zucchini (medium)
- 400 grams salmon
- 2 eggs
- cream (20 cl. liquid)
- 50 grams gruyere cheese (grated)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Wash, dry, and finely slice the zucchini with a grater or a mandolin.
- Arrange the zucchini in a baking dish.
- Cut the salmon into strips.
- Add the salmon to the zucchini, season with salt and pepper, and mix.
- In a bowl, beat 2 eggs, add the cream, and stir.
- Pour the cream mixture on the zucchini and salmon.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on top and gently stir.
- Bake for 40 minutes until the zucchini softens.
- If the zucchini browns too quickly, cover with aluminum foil.