Zucchini Goat Cheese LoafLolibox
If you have been searching for the perfect recipe that uses Zucchini Goat Cheese Loaf, then you have finally found it. The search is over. This recipe for Zucchini Goat Cheese Loaf is sweet, savory and decadent. The Zucchini Goat Cheese Loaf are flavorful and rich paired with a sweet and savory sauce. This dish does not take too long to make, and will take even less time to devour. Serve it over your favorite rice for a hearty meal that everyone will love. Happy cooking!
- 200 grams zucchini (finely chopped)
- 2 eggs
- 170 grams flour (170 g)
- 1 package yeast
- milk (10 cl.)
- vegetable oil (5 cl.)
- 100 grams goat cheese (crumbled.)
- fresh mint (chopped)
- fresh basil (chopped)
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2In a medium skillet, sauté zucchini with 1 tbsp. olive oil until tender. Set aside.
- 3In a bowl, whisk the eggs with flour and yeast.
- 4Stir in the milk and oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Add zucchini, crumbled goat cheese, mint and basil. Mix well.
- 6Transfer to a greased loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes.