- 2 zucchini (large, ends trimmed, cut into 4-inch pieces)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup yellow onion (diced)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 jalapeno (minced)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup black beans (rinsed)
- 8 ounces cooked chicken breast (pulled)
- 4 ounces cream cheese (cut into cubes)
- 1 cup Tomatillo (green) salsa
- 1/2 cup tomato salsa
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and jalapeno and saute 3-4 minutes. Stir in cumin and saute 1 minute longer. Add black beans, chicken and cream cheese to skillet and cook until melted and heated through. Remove from heat.
- Attach Vegetable Sheet Cutter Attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Insert the food holder and zucchini/cucumber adapter in the center of both ends of zucchini section, aligning the red marks. Secure zucchini and food holder onto attachment. Insert food skewer through zucchini/cucumber adapter and all the way through zucchini. Attach Thin Blade to attachment. Position bowl under blade to catch zucchini. Turn Stand Mixer to Speed 2 and position blade against zucchini to process. Repeat with remaining zucchini sections.
- Cut zucchini sheets into 6-inch pieces, yields about 10-12 sheets. Spread sheets out evenly on work surface. Divide chicken mixture between sheets and spread out evenly, leaving a 1-inch strip empty on the end of the sheets. Starting with the filled end, roll tightly and transfer to 9 x 13 pan. Top with both salsas and cheese. Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking 10 minutes until bubbly and beginning to brown.