Zucchini Club WrapKitchenAid
- 1 zucchini (large, ends trimmed, cut into 4-inch sections)
- 8 teaspoons honey mustard
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves (chopped)
- 8 slices ham (or turkey, about 1 oz)
- 8 slices bacon (cooked, broken into 4-inch lengths)
- 1 avocado (cut into 8 slices)
- 4 Campari tomatoes (cut into 4 slices)
- 1/4 cup blue cheese (crumbled)
- 4 large eggs (hard boiled, peeled and cut into 4 slices)
- 1Attach Vegetable Sheet Cutter Attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Insert the food holder and zucchini/cucumber adapter in the center of both ends of zucchini section, aligning the red marks. Secure zucchini and food holder onto attachment. Insert food skewer through zucchini/cucumber adapter and all the way through zucchini. Attach Thick Blade to attachment. Position bowl under blade to catch zucchini. Turn Stand Mixer to Speed 2 and position blade against zucchini to process. Repeat with remaining zucchini sections.
- 2Cut each zucchini sheet into 9-inch lengths. Place zucchini sheets onto work surface. Spread 1 teaspoon honey mustard over each sheet. Working from one end, divide lettuce between each sheet, leaving a 1-inch strip empty on the end of the sheets. Top lettuce with ham or turkey, bacon, avocado, tomato, blue cheese and hard boiled egg. Starting with the filled end, roll tightly. Secure with pick, if needed.
- 3Serve immediately.