- 360 grams all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 220 milliliters skim milk (1 cup minus 1 1/2 tablespoon, you can use whole milk)
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 130 grams zucchini (grated)
- 100 grams reduced fat cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 spring onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme (chopped)
PER SERVING *
|Calories190Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
Heather M 15 Apr
I added proscuitto, white onion, and red pepper for a bit more flavour...I will try this recipe again.
RAni969 . 11 Jan
Expected cheesy, crispy and light muffins, but it turned out as it was some kind of thick regular bread. I believe it's because of the use of way too much flour.
Candi Roxburgh 22 Nov 2017
Beautiful! I made these into mini muffins which made up into 48 of them and because of that I added more liquid. You could add to it and change it up with all kinds of ingredients (salami, bacon, other cheeses and veg) as much as you would like but this alone was LOVELY! Especially with tomato and chilli relish mmm
Tiffany D. 12 Jun 2017
It was savory all right, lol. I couldn't taste the zucchini at all. But next time I'm going to use nothing but cheese and I'm going to add garlic. Will let you know how that turns out. No zucchini or herbs.
Nicola Gladwell 21 May 2017
Really enjoy making these + eating, i added a bit more milk, nice to find a healthy muffin not packed with sugar! yummy.
dina d. 21 May 2017
These were shmeh. The batter needs some buttery flavor I basted the tops at the end so the tops tasted good but the center needed a wedge of butter to make it tastey.