- 1 zucchini (large, ends trimmed, cut into 4-inch sections)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 8 fresh mozzarella balls (small, cut into thirds)
- 16 basil leaves
- 8 cherry tomatoes (cut into thirds)
- 2 teaspoons balsamic glaze
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- Attach Vegetable Sheet Cutter Attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Insert the food holder and zucchini/cucumber adapter in the center of both ends of zucchini section, aligning the red marks. Secure zucchini and food holder onto attachment. Insert food skewer through zucchini/cucumber adapter and all the way through zucchini. Attach Thick Blade to attachment. Position bowl under blade to catch zucchini. Turn Stand Mixer to Speed 2 and position blade against zucchini to process. Repeat with remaining zucchini sections.
- Cut zucchini sheets into 4-inch pieces. Heat grill pan (or gas grill) over medium heat. Working in batches, brush one side of zucchini lightly with olive oil and grill 1 minute. Transfer grilled zucchini sheets to cutting board, grilled side down, and let cool slightly. Place two basil leaves on one end of each zucchini sheet section. Top with one cherry tomato and three fresh mozzarella pieces. Drizzle entire sheet with balsamic glaze and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Starting with the filled end, roll tightly, securing with a pick. Cut each roll into three sections. Serve immediately.