- 1 package prosciutto (3 oz)
- 2 cups unbleached flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (cold, cut into pieces)
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup green onion (sliced)
- 4 ounces feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1 zucchini (large, ends trimmed, cut into 4-inch pieces)
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Place prosciutto on baking sheet lined with parchment. Bake until crisp, 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Reduce heat to 350° F. Place flour, baking powder, salt and pepper into bowl of food processor. Pulse 3-4 times to combine. Add butter and pulse until sandy in texture. In a separate bowl, combine yogurt, eggs, green onion, feta cheese and parsley.
- Attach Vegetable Sheet Cutter Attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Insert the food holder and zucchini/cucumber adapter into the center of both ends of zucchini section, aligning the red marks. Secure zucchini and food holder onto attachment. Insert food skewer through zucchini/cucumber adapter and all the way through zucchini. Attach Thin Blade to attachment. Position bowl under blade to catch zucchini. Turn Stand Mixer to Speed 2 and position blade against zucchini to process. Repeat with remaining zucchini sections.
- Cut zucchini sheets into 5-inch lengths and then vertically into 4 slices. Chop left-over zucchini cores into 1/4-inch pieces.
- Gently fold yogurt egg mixture and chopped zucchini core into flour mixture. Spread into 9x5 loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Push zucchini sheets vertically and randomly into batter, letting some of the edges peek from the top. Crumble prosciutto and sprinkle over the top. Bake until pick comes out clean, about 1 hour and 15 minutes. Let cool in pan for 15 minutes, then transfer to cooling rack.
- Cool completely before serving.