- zucchini (medium or large)
- butter (or margarine, about 5 tablespoons depending on how much zucchini you have)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (or fresh chopped if you prefer)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- garlic powder
PER SERVING *
|Calories100Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Cesar del Rosario 28 Feb
Simple & healthy recipe. Easily modified by adding your fave herbs & spices. I added thyme and rosemary.
Boy Mom (x2) 17 Jan
Awesome! I’m not a big Parmesan fan so will probably leave that out next time
Nancy Guyton 23 Oct 2017
This was very delicious. We eat a lot of zucchini and this will be a go to side for us
Brenda Wilde 8 Oct 2017
Super easy and very tasty. I agree with the other reviews that i would use less butter next time.
Heather Tucker 24 Jul 2017
My family loved this recipe, I would use less butter next time.
Kristi 23 Jun 2017
It was ok. A little too buttery. I may try again with no butter
Barbara Lanser 9 Jun 2017
Smells wonderful! I'm on a constant diet so I used Pam & a little less high quality grated Parmesan. A yummy, low calorie, mid-afternoon comfort food!
Jahana Deadmon 26 Oct 2016
College student here who's trying to be healthy on a budget. This was absolutely delicious and very cost effective. Cooked this with my 3 roommates and it indeed fed all 4 of us!
Jessica G. 8 Jan 2016
This recipe was beyond delicious! My husband who is not a veggie eater often fell in love with this and even went back for more! Thank you!