- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red onion (chopped)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh dill (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 cups frozen crabmeat, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/2 cup cucumber (chopped)
- In large bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, onion, dill and lime juice. Stir in remaining ingredients. Garnish, if desired, with grape tomatoes and paprika. Chill, if desired.
Brian T. 4 Jun 2017
This was wonderful! You can make it with "lump" or "claw" meat. I used extra dill because I like the flavor. I also used the Hellman's with olive oil. Also added a 1/4 - 1/2 tsp of salt and the same amount of pepper for added flavor. It was great! My only problem is why it's called "Zesty Seafood" when the only seafood used is crab. Why not call it what is - Zesty Crab Salad?