- 4 New York pork chops (top loin, 1/2-inch thick)
- 3/4 cup italian salad dressing (zesty, divided)
- 15 ounces cannellini beans (rinsed)
- 1 red bell pepper (small, seeded)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons kalamata (chopped and pitted)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- basil leaves (Whole, to garnish)
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper, if desired. Heat 1/4 cup dressing in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add chops and cook 6-8 minutes total, turning, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
- While chops are cooking, combine remaining ingredients along with rest of dressing in medium bowl; mix well. Place equal amounts of salad on four plates. Add chops on plates alongside bean salad. Garnish with basil leaves.