- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil (best quality such as Colavita or Lucini)
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar (best quality such as Pompeian Gourmet or Domaine des Vignes)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup (real)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 4 garlic cloves (small, minced)
- 1 head romaine (washed, dried and cut into large, bite-sized pieces)
Minter 10 Jun
i feel its missing something... But we ate it nonetheless
David B 25 May
Excellent, would make again
Mr D 2 Apr
It was quick, easy and delicious!
Bruce Ficklin 2 Dec 2017
Very good, substituted honey for maple syrup.
Erin H. 29 Oct 2017
Simple and delicious!
PStans 21 Aug 2017
Maple syrup made it too sweet. Not tangy enough
pam k. 16 Nov 2015
This dressing is wonderful...I add a little Italian seasoning as well. Just adds a little extra flavor.
DT G. 11 Oct 2015
This made a very good dressing. I think next time I will leave out the maple syrup though so that it is that much healthier.