- 2 packages vanilla instant pudding
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple (and juice)
- 20 ounces pineapple (tidbits and juice)
- 16 ounces mandarin oranges (drained)
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 2 cups green seedless grapes (or red, halved)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 20 ounces cool whip (carton)
|Calories1020Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Kim 30 Dec 2018
Very easy to make and is delicious!!!
Sherri W. 28 Dec 2018
Great! Used 2-8 oz tubs of cool whip and it was plenty.
Courtney Paschal 23 Dec 2018
Brittany S 26 Sep 2018
Really good. It does make a lot. The only thing I might change is that I woukd change the pineapple chunks to a different fruit. It already has the crushed pineapple.
gen howes 19 Aug 2018
Excellent family loved it
Tasha Cawthon 9 Jan 2018
This was very very good!!!! I doubled the amount of coconut and added sliced almonds
Terri Baker 10 Dec 2017
The salad was well liked. I handed out the Yum app with recipe to a few people.
Sarah Reyes 11 Nov 2017
It was pretty good. Next time I think I’ll only add 1 package of vanilla pudding though, it was a little grainy
Meghan C. 16 Jun 2016
This is super delicious! And it's easy to mess around and make your own variations of it. I substituted banana and blueberries for the grapes and it turned out great.
Lisa Clendenning 11 Jun 2016
I've made this salad for years, thanks to my sister in law, Terri. Here in Maine, it's known as "Five Cup Salad".😉