- 1 liter skim milk
- 1 plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons skim milk powder
- jam (optional)
- Pour the yogurt into a bowl.
- Mix the milk powder and add milk, stirring constantly not to form lumps.
- At the bottom of each glass you can pour a spoonful of jam to taste.
- Pour the mixture into glasses and put them in the yogurt maker.
- Leave it on to ferment for about 12 hours.
- Remove, place the lids and store in the fridge.
- The yogurt are kept in good condition for about 10 days.
Homemade Skim Milk Chocolate PuddingThe Kitchen Magpie
Breakfast Cereal and Milk BarsA Cookie Named Desire
No-Bake Peanut Butter Protein BallsMarsha's Baking Addiction
Wild Blueberry-Lavender Overnight OatsYummly-Wild Blueberries
Malted Milk Mudslide ShootersWeight Watchers
Coffee Oreo Ice CreamA Cookie Named Desire
How To Make Whipped Cream That Holds Its Shape For DaysErren's Kitchen
Strawberry Milkshake SmoothieKristine's Kitchen
Homemade Raffaello Almond Coconut CandiesRoxy's Kitchen
Bacon Dog BiscuitsDukes and Duchesses
Milk TartCheryl Meyer
Hot Milk Sponge CakeKirbie's Cravings
SWEETENED CONDENSED MILKEat Well Living Thin