- 4 eggs
- 2 strawberry yogurt (homemade)
- sugar (2 tea cups)
- flour (2 well filled tea cups)
- oil (3/4 tea cup)
- strawberries (6 or 7)
- poppy seeds (1 tbsp)
- yeast (1 tsp)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Peel the apples, cut them in cubes and set aside.
- Wash, prepare and cut the strawberries in pieces.
- Set aside.
- Pour the eggs and the sugar in a bowl and mix until you get a whitish and fluffy dough, making bubbles on the surface.
- Add the oil and mix some more.
- Add the flour, baking powder and poppy seeds and stir until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Mix the fruits and mix carefully with a spatula or a spoon.
- Rinse the silicone mold and shake it only.
- Pour the dough into the pan and bake for 40 minutes or until the cake is golden.
- When the time is up, remove the mold from the oven, let it cool for a few minutes and remove from the mold onto a plate.