Yogurt with Orange CurdReceitas Da Felicidade!
Here's a refreshing dessert for any time of year, but especially during winter, when you may crave the brightness of lemon and orange. To make the custard, milk is steeped with lemon zest and a cinnamon stick, then blended with brown sugar and plain yogurt, for subtle tanginess and a creamy consistency. Once divided, each portion is chilled until spoonably set and then topped with orange curd just before serving.
- 1 liter whole milk
- 1 lemon (zest)
- 1 cinnamon sticks
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk
- 1 plain yogurt
- cream (orange)
- 1Boil the milk with the lemon peel and cinnamon stick.
- 2Remove from heat and cool until warm.
- 3Mix the milk, sugar, and milk powder together in a medium bowl.
- 4Next, add the yogurt and mix well.
- 5Pour the liquid into cups up to 3/4 full, leaving space on top for the orange curd and then place in yogurt maker for about 10 hours.
- 6After this time, refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- 7Fill each cup with orange cream and serve.