Yogurt and Wild Berries PieO Meu Tempero
Frozen wild berries are a great way to capture the flavor of summer throughout the year, and it's often the only way to find these berries in the first place unless they happen to grow in your own backyard. Here, the wild berries are spread on top of a simple batter made with yogurt in the flavor of your choice (but obviously a berry flavor would work well, as would vanilla or coconut).
- 1 package berries (frozen wild)
- 100 grams flour
- 50 grams margarine
- 3 greek yogurt (natural sweetened)
- 2 eggs
- 150 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Thaw and drain the berries.
- 3Mix together all the ingredients.
- 4Grease a pie pan with butter and sprinkle with flour.
- 5Pour the mixture into the pan, and put berries on top.
- 6Bake for approximately 40 minutes.