Yogurt Pie with AppleO Meu Tempero
For the absolute best results, allow the margarine, yogurt, and eggs to come to room temperature before you begin. If they are too cold, they will prevent the batter from being as smooth as it should be, and that's especially true for the eggs. In fact, whenever you come across a recipe that calls for eggs to be at room temperature, do just that. Here, the batter is topped with sliced almonds before baking, and the cake is a lovely option for brunch.
- 150 grams sugar (yellow)
- 100 grams plain flour
- 50 grams margarine (melted and cooled)
- 3 greek yogurt (natural, or sugary)
- 2 eggs (size L)
- 2 apples (medium)
- 1"Beat" well all the ingredients with the exception of apples and cinnamon powder.
- 2Grease the pan with margarine and sprinkle with flour.
- 3Pour the mixture into the form.
- 4Cut the apples into quarters and then into slices and place on top of the dough.
- 5Pre-heat the oven at 350 degrees, for about 40 minutes.
- 6Remove from the mold and let it cool down.
- 7Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 8Serve fresh.