These muffins are easy enough for even beginner bakers. Just whisk plain yogurt with sugar and vegetable oil until smooth, then add each of the three eggs one at a time, whisking well after each (this is important). Finally add the remaining ingredients all at once and whisk until thoroughly combined (equally important). Orange juice is what gives them their subtle bright flavor. Make them for breakfast on the go, a lunchbox treat, or an afternoon snack.
- 1 plain yogurt
- 360 grams sugar
- 100 milliliters oil
- 3 eggs
- 240 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Orange (juice)
- Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- Whisk yogurt with sugar and oil.
- Add eggs one by one and whisk between each addition.
- Add flour, baking powder and orange juice.
- Mix well.
- Line the wells of a muffin tin with paper liners and distribute batter evenly into wells.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.