Yogurt MuffinsAs receitas lá de casa
These muffins are easy enough for even beginner bakers. Just whisk plain yogurt with sugar and vegetable oil until smooth, then add each of the three eggs one at a time, whisking well after each (this is important). Finally add the remaining ingredients all at once and whisk until thoroughly combined (equally important). Orange juice is what gives them their subtle bright flavor. Make them for breakfast on the go, a lunchbox treat, or an afternoon snack.
- 1 plain yogurt
- 360 grams sugar
- 100 milliliters oil
- 3 eggs
- 240 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 orange (juice)
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- 2Whisk yogurt with sugar and oil.
- 3Add eggs one by one and whisk between each addition.
- 4Add flour, baking powder and orange juice.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Line the wells of a muffin tin with paper liners and distribute batter evenly into wells.
- 7Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.