No butter and absolutely delicious, this cake features your favorite dried fruit for an added texture that will satisfy your sweet tooth. Bake in a ring mold for an attractive cake for your table.
- 4 eggs
- 1 natural yogurt
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups dried fruits (finely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Grease a bundt pan with margarine, and sprinkle with flour. Set aside.
- Whisk the eggs with the yogurt to a soft cream.
- Add sugar, oil, flour, and baking powder, and whisk again until the mixture begins to bubble.
- Finally, mix in the finely chopped nuts.
- Bake for about 40 minutes. Check for doneness with a toothpick, remove from the oven, and unmold.