This yogurt cake is super simple to make and filled with tons of flavor. The batter is flavored with vanilla and studded with chocolate chips. Once cooked, the cake is topped with a rich chocolate ganache, which perfectly accents the moist cake. To…
decorate, top with colorful candies or for a more grown-up occasion try the cake topped with fresh strawberries or some toasted coconut.
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups cake flour
- 3/4 cup oil (if needed, you can replace with 1/2 cup of melted butter)
- 2 natural yogurts
- 1/2 package chocolate chips (or chocolate granules)
- 1 cup tea (yeast, for cakes)
- 1 cup coffee (vanilla essence)
- 1 cup tea (300 ml)
- 1 can condensed milk
- 20 grams butter
- 70 grams chocolate powder
- Grease a round cake pan and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until a fluffy and whitish cream is obtained.