This yogurt cake is super simple to make and filled with tons of flavor. The batter is flavored with vanilla and studded with chocolate chips. Once cooked, the cake is topped with a rich chocolate ganache, which perfectly accents the moist cake. To decorate, top with colorful candies or for a more grown-up occasion try the cake topped with fresh strawberries or some toasted coconut.
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups cake flour
- 3/4 cup oil (if needed, you can replace with 1/2 cup of melted butter)
- 2 natural yogurt
- 1/2 package chocolate chips (or chocolate granules)
- 1 cup teas (yeast, for cakes)
- 1 cup coffee (vanilla essence)
- 1 cup teas (300 ml)
- 1 can condensed milk
- 20 grams butter
- 70 grams cocoa powder
- Grease a round cake pan and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until a fluffy and whitish cream is obtained.
- Add oil and beat more. Add the yogurts and finally the flour and baking powder.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir them lightly.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 45 minutes or until cooked. Test the toothpick in the center of the cake before removing it from the oven.
- Let it cool for a few minutes before unmolding and then allow it to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Put the remaining ingredients in a pot or pan and bring to the boil for 15 minutes or until it reaches the hot pepper point (when it takes off from the bottom).
- Let it cool slightly to thicken.
- Fill the cake with half the cream and cover with the other half.
- Decorate with the paint.