This recipe for Yogurt Cake is a quick, easy and flavorful option for a sweet treat when you don't have time to spend in the kitchen. You can feel free to frost, ice, or decorate any way you wish. The best part is that you can choose which kind of yogurt you want to use, so the flavors are palate pleasing for you. Be sure to have these ingredients on hand so you can whip up a wonderful and decadent dessert any day of the week.
- 260 grams coconut yogurt (or other flavor of choice)
- 780 grams self rising flour
- 780 grams brown sugar
- 260 grams sunflower oil
- 3 medium eggs
- Preheat oven to 220°C (approximately 425°F).
- Whisk all ingredients at room temperature until the dough forms air pockets.
- Place batter in a greased and floured cake pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 35 minutes.