For best results, start this recipe the night before you plan to serve it to allow the pork to fully take on the flavors of the marinade, which includes paprika, garlic, cilantro, and port. But if that isn't viable, then at least give it a good two hours before you tuck the roast into the oven. After it has cooked for a while, mushrooms and chorizo are added to the same pan and continued cooking, for a wonderful accompaniment.
- 2 containers plain yogurt
- 1 beaten eggs
- 75 grams sugar
- 1/2 lemon (zest)
- 500 grams flour
- 11 grams dry yeast (organic)
- 50 grams butter (chopped)
- 50 grams butter (cut into pieces)
- Place all ingredients in a bread machine pan in the order listed.
- Select the mixing/kneading dough program.
- At the end of the cycle, remove the dough, place on a work surface and knead to remove the air.
- Shape as desired.
- Place in a greased and floured pan. Cover with a clean cloth and let rise another 30 minutes in a warm place.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brush the dough with milk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake until golden brown.