Yogurt BananasHoje para Jantar
- 800 milliliters low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk
- 8 sugar (+ 2 tablespoons of sugar)
- 200 grams fruit (banana and raspberry)
- 1 natural yogurt
- 1Mash fruit with 80g sugar and place in cup. Select: 5 Sec / Speed 5 and then for 10 Min / Speed 2 Set aside.
- 2Without washing the cup, add milk, powdered milk and 2 tablespoons sugar. Select: 3 Min / 50ºC / Speed 4.
- 3Add yogurt and select: 15 sec / Speed 4.
- 4Pour fruit syrup in the sterilized yogurt cups and carefully pour liquid on top.
- 5Put the cups in the yogurt maker for 10-12 hours.according to manufacturer's instructions. Remove yogurt, seal with lids and store in the refrigerator.