- 1 package Classic Yellow Cake Mix (Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe®)
- 3 3/8 ounces vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Duncan Hines Creamy Home-Style Frosting (favorite flavor)
- Cool cake on wire rack 25 minutes. Remove cake from pan and cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt® or tube pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Tips & Inspirations
- For a simple dulce de leche, submerge an unopened can of sweetened condensed milk in boiling water, simmer for 3 hours (less, if you want it a thinner consistency) and cool.
- Pour 2-3 cups of sugar into a sealable container. Combine with the zest of one lemon, shake well and store. Lemon infused sugar can be used immediately or kept for months, just like regular sugar.
- Keep brown sugar soft by adding a couple of marshmallows to the bag.
- To make crystallized honey liquid again make it liquid again, place the honey jar in a container that allows water to move around it freely. Run under a hot water tap (shaking occasionally) until the crystals have melted.
- Use an egg slicer to quickly slice strawberries. Freshly sliced strawberries are the perfect topping to Angel Food cake!
- Reuse jelly, pickle or mason jars to keep your cupcake liners and icing tips clean and collected.
- Variety is the spice of life, so try different toppings on your cakes. We used spice cake with dulce de leche, fig preserves, powdered sugar, marmalade and ginger preserve, apricot jelly and honey.
- Clean caramel from a pot by filling it with water and letting it simmer on the stove—the warm water will wash it away.
- Whenever grating chocolate on a cheese grater always hold the chocolate cube with the palm of your hand not your fingertips. This method will protect your finger tips from getting nicked.
|Calories1170Calories from Fat360|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat360|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.