Yellow Pepper Soup with little Parmesan SconesOn dine chez Nanou
Soup is a delicious way to pack a lot of nutrients into a meal. This recipe for Yellow Pepper Soup with little Parmesan Scones is a hearty and decadent treasure that is perfect after coming in from spending the day playing in the snow. It takes 70 minutes to prepare, and has six servings. If you are looking for a sweet and hearty treat that everyone will love and is easy to prepare, so you can keep this recipe on file.
- 225 grams flour
- 30 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 60 grams salted butter (cold)
- 60 parmesan cheese (gramsgrated)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onions
- 2 yellow bell pepper
- fresh ginger
- 1 cube chicken bouillon
- 2 teaspoons cream cheese
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2In a bowl combine the flour, sugar, and baking powder yeast.
- 3Add the butter in small pieces and work with your fingertips until crumbly.
- 4Add the Parmesan and mix.
- 5Gradually, add the milk stirring until smooth.
- 6On a floured surface, roll out the dough to 2 cm thick.
- 7Cut round pieces of dough with a cookie cutter.
- 8Place them on a Silpat or parchment paper.
- 9Brush the scones with a little bit of milk, sprinkle with grated parmesan.
- 10Bake for about 15 minutes.
- 11In a skillet, heat the oil and sauté the chopped onion and peppers for about 4-5 minutes.
- 12Add ginger finely chopped.
- 13Brown for 3 minutes, add the bouillon cube and 1 liter of water and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- 14Inthe blender combine the vegetables and half of the broth, add cream cheese and blend.
- 15Keep adding broth until desired consitency.
- 16Pass trough a fine sieve.
- 17Serve with little scones.