Tarts are perfect sweet treats for special occasions and parties. They are pretty and flavorful. This recipe for Yeasted Cranberry Tart with Crumble Topping is decadent and beautiful. It takes 80 minutes to prepare these desserts, but they are worth the wait. Serve these up at the next gathering. Everyone will love a big helping of this sweet and savory tart. Get to chopping and mixing for a sweet celebration.
- 15 grams fresh yeast
- milk (15 cl. warm)
- 250 grams flour
- 20 grams powdered sugar
- 5 grams salt
- 40 grams softened butter
- 1 teaspoon heavy cream
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pint fresh cranberries
- 50 grams sugar
- 50 grams flour
- 50 grams butter (cold)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- In the electric mixer bowl, dissolve the yeast in the milk.
- Add flour, sugar, salt, and butter . and then put all the ingredients,
- Knead for about 7-8 minutes until smooth.
- Let the dough rise covered with a damp cloth for about 40 minutes in a warm place.
- Roll out the dough in a floured pie plate.
- In a small bowl, mix the beaten egg with cream and cinamon.
- Brush the pastry dough with the glaze.
- Arrange the cranberries on the dough by pressing them slightly.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, mix the sugar, flour, butter and cinnamon with your fingertips to obtain a crumbly mixture.
- Place the crumble topping over the fruit and bake for about 35 minutes.
- Serve warm.
PER SERVING *
|Calories560Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.