- 1 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1/3 cup whipping cream (or heavy)
- 5 waffles (frozen round)
- 4 cups breyers natural strawberry ice cream (or Breyers® BLASTS!™ Waffle Cone with Chocolatey Chips Frozen Dairy Dessert)
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- sweetened whipped cream
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts
- Blend chocolate hazelnut spread with cream in small bowl; set aside.
- Toast waffles until golden brown. Chop 1 waffle into 1/4-inch croutons. Mix croutons with hazelnuts in small bowl; set aside.
- Evenly spread hazelnut mixture onto warm waffles. Arrange waffles on dessert plates, then top with Breyers® BLASTS! Waffle Cone with Chocolatey Chips Frozen Dairy Dessert. Drizzle with chocolate syrup, sprinkle with croutons, then dollop with whipped cream.