Wrapped Mignon FiletLolibox
Looking for an elegant petite dinner meal that will impress your guests? Using cream cheese, Gruyere, and mustard, creates a velvety rich sauce to smother the thick cuts of filet mignon. Gruyere provides sourness perfectly paired with the spiciness of mustard. A convection oven cooks the meat and keeps the air in the oven circulating, prevention dehydration. The aluminum foil forces the sauce to melt into the steak and infuse the meet. Serve hot alongside green beans and paired with a dark red wine for a delicious meal.
- 650 grams filet mignon
- 5 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons gruyere cheese (grated)
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1Preheat convection oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- 2Line a baking dish with aluminum foil, leave enough of an overhang to wrap the meat.
- 3Place the sirloin in the baking dish.
- 4In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, mustard, grated cheese, salt, and pepper.
- 5Pour the sauce on top of the meat.
- 6Close the foil, place in the oven, and bake for 50 minutes.