Wrapped Chocolate EggsHoje para Jantar
These bite sized treats are intensely rich and chocolatey and what you want at a holiday party. They are made by crushing store-bought cookies in a plastic bag (to catch the crumbs) with a rolling pin (or bottle) and then mixing with unsweetned cocoa powder, powdered sugar, and egg yolks (or whole eggs, in this version and by accident). You'll need to chill the dough sufficiently until firm enough to form into oval shapes (e.g. eggs).
- 200 grams cocoa powder
- 200 grams wafer cookies
- 100 grams powdered sugar
- 125 grams unsalted butter (melted)
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 packet candy (colorful mini)
- 1Place cookies in a plastic bag, close it and break cookies into small pieces with a rolling pin.
- 2Place cookie pieces in a bowl and add chocolate, sugar and egg yolks.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Fold in colorful mini candies.
- 5 Refrigerate until chocolate hardens slightly.
- 6Grease hands with butter or margarine and shape chocolate eggs.
- 7Wrap chocolate eggs carefully in aluminum foil to avoid losing the egg shape.
- 8Wrap with colored plastic film.