Easy on the guilt, high on flavor. This Asian inspired honey chicken comes to life with the help of spicy ginger powder, chili pepper, and garlic cloves. The added honey tones down the heat of the spices while the soya sauce hints at tart and saltin…
ss. Quickly toss together the ingredients, thoroughly coating the cubed chicken breasts. Keep your mean light by serving next to cooked long grain wild rice and steamed vegetables.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 3 garlic cloves
- chili paste (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce (chili paste)
- 2 tablespoons Nuoc Mam sauce
- 1 tablespoon ginger (finely diced)
- olive oil
- Cut the chicken breasts into pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix the garlic, a little chili paste, honey, soy sauce, nuoc mam, and ginger.
- Add the chicken and stir to coat with the marinade. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Heat some oil in the wok and add the chicken pieces. Cook until the chicken is tender, stirring almost continuously.
- Serve with rice and a salad.